#0015 My Masti at Guna Runway With other AME and Pilots




http://i-am-happy-you-are-happy.blogspot.ca/2014/05/0015-my-masti-at-guna-runway-with-other.html


Runway

The  Focus of the Rebel
The  Runway of the Needy
The escape of every Label
Better Take Off High

The Burning force of Throttle
The coughing, shaking grimace
Your satan-in-a-Bottle
Despair's only penance 

The shot across the Nation
The pounding in your head 
The light and ditz sensation 
Limbs light as lead




Jaya Kumari  






What helps you Cultivate Happiness? Let us know your 
Story of Happiness.. 



Share your Happiest moments with us !!!


Blog
eMail 
Fb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# 0010 My New Dream My Own Farm House Sivana Greens Farm House My Brother in Law Farm House. Excellent Place

#23 The one thing which made me Stand on Cloud Nine!

#24 Happiness for a mother: