#0005 Few Roses In My Garden




My Roses in My Garden 

Our Small Garden is a Beautiful Sanctuary to be in. 
Our Garden is a special place, and so Near and So Dear to Our Heart. 
So in the Early Morning there, I watch the new day start.

As I look out to my Garden and Few Roses I Plant the Tree
I feel a Great Sense of Pride It really is a lovely Room
Except it is outside. 

I Love the Sight of Stones and Rocks And Driftwood and Tree Ferns to
The sounds of all my chimes I know you would like it to.

With pride We Walk around Our Dear Garden And Savour each Scent and Smell
Colours of Yellow, Red and gold Striped cushion on a bench.

There's not much more that I can say Except if you have your own
It won't take long to build it up  Seeds will bloom once they are sown.

I Love My Roses From I Plant the Tree

Sheba Haleem
Bhopal 














What helps you cultivate happiness? Let us know your story of Happiness.. 

Share your Happiest moments with us !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# 0010 My New Dream My Own Farm House Sivana Greens Farm House My Brother in Law Farm House. Excellent Place

#23 The one thing which made me Stand on Cloud Nine!

#0014 My Manali Trip with Family Lot of AeroSports and Water Sports in Manali