#0003 Happiness Comes in Small Packets

Happiness Comes in Small Packets

Everyone wants to be happy... To have a truly happy, peaceful existence, however, it is necessary to find happiness in little things. Life is made up of little things, so enjoying them for all their worth is bound to make for a more pleasant life.





"You are responsible for how you feel no matter what someone does to you. Remember, you are always in control of your thoughts so choose to feel confident and adequate rather than angry and insecure."


“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.”

How to cultivate happiness from within, right now:

-Control what you can, and let go of what you can’t.





Instead of struggling, fighting, and beating yourself up over things that don’t flow as smoothly as you’d like, accept what you can’t control. Worrying about it won’t change it, so why waste your time spinning your wheels?




-Learn to love yourself.

I have the affirmation, “I love and approve of myself” on constant repeat in my mind.

-Spend time with people who make you happy.

Surround yourself with positive, inspiring people who you love to be around.


-Get some perspective.

When it seems as though life has handed you a bad hand, take a moment to think about all the people who are in a far worse position than you.





-Pay it forward.

Remember those people who have it far worse? Look out for them. Being charitable, doing your bit for humanity, going out of your way to do something for someone else—it all helps to make you feel good, as well.


-Get Your Om On.

I know I said I wasn’t going to tell you to sit in a trance for hours each day, but how about starting with just five minutes? In my opinion, the absolute best way to re-connect your mind with your body is to meditate.


What helps you cultivate happiness? Let us know your story of Happiness.. 

Share your happiest moments with us !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# 0010 My New Dream My Own Farm House Sivana Greens Farm House My Brother in Law Farm House. Excellent Place

#23 The one thing which made me Stand on Cloud Nine!

#22 Balance between Professional and Personal Life