#0014 My Manali Trip with Family Lot of AeroSports and Water Sports in Manali



The Magic behind Para Sailing and River Rafting , as White Water Rafting, is the extreme and Never ending thrills in the untamed rivers. The rivers in the upper Himalayas are among the best in the world for water sports in India, with many staircase rapids that challenge the body and spirit of the river runner.



I Love the Sight of Stones and Rocks And Driftwood and Tree Ferns to The sounds of all my chimes I know you would like it to.



There's not much more that I can say Except if you have your own It won't take long to build it up  Seeds will bloom once they are sown.





I Love My Trip and Memories of Manali 





Prachu Desai Baroda











What helps you cultivate Happiness? Let us know your story of Happiness.. 

Share your Happiest moments with us !!!


Blog
eMail 
Fb

Backwater Cruise,
Beach Holidays,
Boat Sailing,

Para Sailing,
River Rafting ,
Rishikesh Rafting,
Scuba Diving,
Snorkelling,
White Water Rafting,
Water Sports Tours






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# 0010 My New Dream My Own Farm House Sivana Greens Farm House My Brother in Law Farm House. Excellent Place

#22 Balance between Professional and Personal Life

#23 The one thing which made me Stand on Cloud Nine!