# 009 My First Creation in My Hand


How does a Gardener feel when he sees his garden blossom green and red, how would a music composer feel when he listens to his final piece, how does an entrepreneur feel when he sees his business rising from scratch till star, above all, how does a mother feel when she takes her baby in her arms for the first time! Awesome is definitely not the word. These are feelings beyond expressions and exclamations.



The first creation of my life – my book – CABIN CREW CAREER GUIDE, is in my hands today for the very first time and I would definitely underrate my feelings if I said that I am excited, exhilarated, overjoyed, on top of the world, thrilled, delighted, electrified, over the moon…….phew! Definitely doesn’t define my emotions to fullest.


Till date I had just read about Writer’s, Director’s, Singer’s and other Creative people saying that they are happy with their Creation but fear the Reviews. I thought I would also go through the same anxiety. To my surprise, I am just very elated and happy about the fact that I have created something and wish to be in this shell for quite some time.

I personally request each one of you to read my book and give feedback. Would be glad if I can correct on my mistakes in my next Creation. 

So Good or bad, feel absolutely free to give your valued suggestions.

With Love

Pragati 






Cabin Crew Career Guide 

By
Pragati Srivastava [ Air Hostess ]
Capt Shekhar Gupta [ Pilot ] 


Language: English
ISBN: 9781301001965
Price : $ 9.99 / INR 499

Short description

Cabin Crew Career Guide 
By 
Pragati Srivastava [ Air Hostess ] 
Capt Shekhar Gupta [Pilot ] 

9691257331



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

# 0010 My New Dream My Own Farm House Sivana Greens Farm House My Brother in Law Farm House. Excellent Place

#22 Balance between Professional and Personal Life

#23 The one thing which made me Stand on Cloud Nine!